Sunday, April 19, 2009

Egg ATC's



I know last Sunday was Easter, but it is still April! I made all of these egg ATC's except the last one for a swap with Latest Trends in Mixed Media. I have never worked in any other shape format for an ATC before. It was a lot of fun! Thanks Sherre for hosting this swap and sparking my creativity in a different way! I also want to give credit to Karen from the Graphics Fairy for the many free images I used in these ATC's. Karen shares wonderful free images on her site that are to die for. I am so grateful to her. In addition, my new blog background is thanks to Kathy from her site Background Fairy.

4 comments :

  1. I really liked the one with the bunny in the egg nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your egg-shaped ATCs! I've never seen that done before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, these are Fabregesque! Wow they are gorgeous. Where or how did you get those great egg shapes? Gorgeous, lovely, inspriring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda! This is so cool! Thanks for letting me see your blog and for linking to me. I will do the same.

    I like everything you are doing.

    Catherine Witherell

    ReplyDelete

Followers